Monday, September 17, 2012

tai chi, health, success

There was a long time I have not been exercising. I feel that my country is the endurance and the descent, I get tired easily. This is not a good sign. I tried some Tai Chi exercise after work. However, it seems that I can not continue. I train regularly. I jogged 3 days a week for a period of not less than 5 km. In addition I had Tai Chi classes twice a week. But now, because of the busy professional life and my favorite show in Korean television at night, and I barely practice.
Recently, I came across a very interesting idea called 30 days to success. How it works is that, say you want to start a new habit for example jogging for a period of at least 3 times a week. I thought that some temporary activities. You do the test for 30 days. After 30 days, you no longer need to continue this.

I think it is human nature that whenever we need to change our daily habits, it seems very difficult for us to make a fresh start. We feel overwhelmed when we think that we must continue to do so for the rest of our lives. Get fed and we did not even make a new start. But if we think that this change is only temporary, and it becomes difficult not to us. In any case, after 30 days, we will be able to return to our normal daily lives.

This happens after several days of trial -30, and will become a habit for us, and it will be easier for us to continue to maintain this habit. This is a powerful way to improve our lives.

I'll try with 15 minutes of daily exercise to test simple tai chi for 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment